Monday, December 3, 2012

Smile (plus weigh in # 2)

Day 8.
Wow, made it through the first week and it didn't feel "hard". Ever. That is saying a lot, because I've had a lot of false starts, enough to know that this isn't an easy thing to do.

Last week 223.0
This week 214.6
Loss of 8.4

That might sound like a lot, but the 223 was probably a bit inflated, 216/217 has been more of my baseline over the last month. So no freaking out about how 8 pounds is too much, because I find it highly unlikely that it will happen again.

I feel good, I've been eating wonderful food and getting enough to feel satisfied. I'm still nursing my darling baby boy, who is well over 15 pounds by now and never leaves a feeding feeling hungry or only half full. Plus I'm still pumping 10 ounces once a night (in under 5 minutes might I add), so my milk supply is doing just fine.

I did 60 minutes outside today for 650 calories.
Fartleks, same as yesterday and I even got adventurous with the route.
These fartleks are proving to be just what I needed.
By the end I was sort of annoyed every time I had to run again, but then I just reminded myself that it wouldn't be for very long and so I pushed through.

Also, there was smiling.
I've decided that I'm simply going to smile and say hello to everyone I pass.
You'd be surprised by how many people try to get out of doing this.
Such a small thing.

Goals for the week:
Exercise 250 minutes. Remain GF. Go to one yoga class, but practice at home at least one time (it doesn't even matter how long, just try it). Get my eyebrows waxed, seriously they are scary. TERRIFYING even.



Tomorrow I will take the dreaded "before" photos.

P.S. Chobani yogurt is 1,000 times better than the Yoplait crap I tried today.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! Please don't feel like you have to defend yourself doing this while breast feeding! You are doing amazing.

    ReplyDelete