Saturday, December 1, 2012

Pizza

Day 6.
So far so good.
We had Breakfast with Santa today and I avoided the pancakes by making sure to fill up on my yummy  cereal at home first. By the time we got back I was starving and feeling unprepared. I had originally intended to have an avocado salad today, but my hunger insisted that there was no time to create such a thing and so I opted for a repeat of yesterday's lunch, simply because it's easy, super fast and incredibly tasty. Spinach, mushrooms, tomato and one egg=yum. Snacks included some Chobani peach yogurt and sliced red peppers/carrots (not pictured) and a small bowl of leek/sweet potato soup (which I am not sure was Gluten Free). Dinner was amazing though, everyone else was having homemade pizza and at first I was sort of bummed out, but then a friend told me about some GF ready-to-bake pizzas that the co-op makes. Spinach, artichoke, chicken, and it was to die for! Dessert was a banana, chocolate chip muffin (another winner).

Me: How many calories do you think are in this muffin?
B: I don't know, but it'll be half as many if you share it with me.
And so I did.

Went for a jog up to the hardware store and back.
2 miles in 25 minutes.
350 calories in 35 minutes.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment