Thursday, November 29, 2012

Interrupted

Day Four.
Once again my exercise plans were interrupted, but seriously it wasn't even my fault this time. Walking out the door to the gym, I got the dreaded "come pick up your sick kid from school" call.
Poor kid.

So I decided to just get some treadmill time once Brendan got home, but honestly there is just so much to do in the evenings and it's hard to find time (or energy) once the sun sets. Finally at 9:30pm, after all the kids were tucked in and the baby drifted off to sleep, I found the motivation to jump on the treadmill for 35 minutes. I didn't want to, but I am so glad I did. Which is usually the case. I did more running jogging than last time, but not too much. Although towards the end, after my body was warmed up, I felt like I could just keep on going but I didn't push it.

I think I'm going to weigh in with the fancy body scan scale (I have no idea what to call it) tomorrow. It basically gives you a break down of your weight, fat, muscle by percentage (actually, I have no idea what it does). I ordered it right before I found out I was pregnant and then discovered that pregnant ladies are not supposed to use it.

Anyways, I'm sure the numbers will be super depressing, but not in a few months when I can look back and see just how far I've come.

I also need to have Brendan help me take some pictures of what 223 pounds looks like.
I have been avoiding the camera like the plague, but I know it will be important to have before and after shots.

Sort of like this one.
16 weeks pregnant and 37 weeks pregnant. Gaining 96 pounds is pretty extreme.
Food was on track today.
Made some hot cereal for breakfast for the first time~Gluten free Bob's Red Mill something or other with chopped granny smith apple, chopped pecans and some almond milk. It's a winner and will go into rotation.

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment